By its very definition, reputation is an intangible and complex concept because it is comprised of
impressions, emotions and perceptions. All organizations, including law firms, achieve results from their
reputation. The internet has empowered the consumer and revolutionized how information that was once
printed in newspapers or shared on the nightly evening news can be created by anyone and accessed
from a device that fits comfortably in the palm of our hand. Individual attorney and law firm success are
now directly correlated with how and what is communicated online.
When promoted effectively online, digital marketing helps businesses accelerate their growth.
Conversely, negative information circulating on the internet can harm businesses and ruin personal lives.
Law firms lose contracts, lawyers lose jobs, and most importantly - their reputation.
With choice overload and an expansive new group of online communication platforms, social media adds
a new wavelength of opportunity and liability for attorneys. New platforms such as LegalZoom or
RocketLawyer offer simplicity, efficiency and scale. In the wake of new competitors and our collective
dependence on the internet, digital presence and communication have quickly become the foundation for
survival and sustainable growth.
• Understand the importance of Online Reputation Management (ORM)
• Learn the ramifications of you are what you are online. (Google Test)
• Provide an overview of the ORM lifecycle: building, repairing and monitoring.
• Discuss the importance of high-quality content, website optimization, keyword density, cross
linking, SEO, and domain authority when building digital assets.
• Review practical tips for successfully managing your online reputation, including management of
A Special Thank You to our January Meeting Hosts:
1000 Legion Pl Suite 1700
Orlando, Fl 32801
$20 for members
$40 for non-members