February 20, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
When we talk about clients, we aren’t always talking about those companies and individuals outside the firm. As legal marketers and business developers, our attorneys are our “internal clients.” How do you establish a rapport with your attorneys that will be mutually beneficial? Perhaps some attorneys aren’t sold on how marketing and business development can help them. Maybe others think they know all there is to know about marketing and business development because they are proven rainmakers. Maybe you don’t have a grasp of what their practice really entails. Are you located in one office, far away from many of your clients? Join this session hosted by LMA Next and the Capital Local Group, which will provide some tips and tricks you can implement at your firm and beyond in establishing a positive rapport with your internal clients that will build trust and confidence in both marketing and business development and your personal value at your firm.
- Develop the skills needed to establish a solid working relationship with your attorneys.
- Demonstrate to your attorneys the value of marketing and business development in helping them to promote themselves and their practices.
- Build a positive rapport with your attorneys so they not only feel comfortable asking for your help, but realize they can’t live without it!
- Jenna Schiappacasse (Director of Client Development, Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP)
- Alice Simons (Marketing Communications Manager at Hudson Cook, LLP)
Who should attend: Legal marketing and business development professionals.
Jenner & Block
1099 New York Avenue
Washington, DC 20001
LMA Members Early Bird (through February 13) $15.00
LMA Members Late Registration (beginning February 14) $25.00
Prospective Members Early Bird (through February 13) $45.00
Prospective Members Late Registration (beginning February 14) $60.00
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
BoK(s): Business Development, Communications, Marketing Management and Leadership
Add event to calendar Apple Google Outlook Outlook.com Yahoo
No Valid Registration Types [details]
Lunch Catering Sponsor
If you do not remember your username or password, select "Username and/or Password Help", enter the email account associated with your LMA membership, and follow the prompts. Non-members may also create guest logins.