About the Presenters
Alison Talbott, Shook, Hardy & Bacon’s Communications Director, combines strategic vision with hands-on technical experience to create award winning PR campaigns including targeted messaging and engaging social media experiences for clients and targets. Alison’s favorite social media platform to raise the visibility of Shook is LinkedIn.
Josh McCoy leads a team of social marketers as the Director, Integrated Channel Delivery at Trozollo Communications Group. He is versed in strategy, execution of email and search marketing as well as organic social media and paid social media advertising. He favors Facebook as his preferred platform.
Brianna Repplinger manages Polsinelli’s social media platforms as a Marketing Coordinator. She creates campaigns and executes the day-to-day postings along with providing meaningful data to leadership. She likes LinkedIn for lawyers.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to January 27. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after January 27 will be billed the late registration rate.