About the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region Senior Leaders' SIG
- The Senior Leader SIG is an invitation-only series of focused, educational and networking programs for more experienced members of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- The Senior Leader SIG offers in-depth, group discussions among our more veteran members.
- Participation in the Senior Leader SIG requires that the following criteria be met:
- Participants must be an active member of the LMA Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Law firm professionals must have a CMO, Director or Senior Manager title.
- Other in-house marketers who have 10 or more years of law firm industry experience will be considered upon request – please email SIG Co-Chairs.
- Service providers must have an equivalent title to Chief, Director or Senior Manager.
- SIG meetings and social events are open only to SIG members.
*Membership criteria are verified by the LMA member database. Please update your member profile to ensure you receive SIG messages and invitations.
As this is a complimentary event for senior leaders, there is no cancellation penalty associated with this event. Please do notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend after registering.