November 19, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Andrew Laver, Business Development Manager, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC and Jill Huse, Partner, Society 54, LLC
Executive Presence: Unique Value, Focus, Confidence, Influence, Leader. These are some words that people use to define professional presence. Often, as legal marketers, we are über focused on helping our attorneys succeed. Executive Presence accounts for over 25% of what it takes to get promoted. It is time to take a step back and think about your own professional development.
We all want to rise to the next level of our career, and in order to be effective in your development journey, you need to build your personal executive presence. How do you present yourself? Are you confident in your abilities? What are you doing to better yourself? During this interactive workshop, we will examine and discuss:
- Tools for self-reflection
- The five C’s of executive presence
- Communication styles- verbal and non-verbal confidence translators
- Finding your voice
- Using your influence to persuade and negotiate
- Personal goal setting
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Business Development, Marketing Management and Leadership, Client Services
77 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60601
Lunch will be provided.
$30 LMA Members
$50 LMA Non-Members and any registrations after November 15
*Complimentary Webcast for LMA Members who do not have access to local programming provided by a Local Steering Committee. If you qualify for the Complimentary Webcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to register for free. You will receive a follow-up email the day prior to the Webcast wtih login details. Webcast will run from 12:05 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. CST.
Note: LMA Members must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
No Valid Registration Types [details]
About The Presenters
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to November 15. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after November 15 will be billed the late registration rate.