About The Presenter
Jonathan Mattson serves as the Director of Business Development for BakerHostetler, a law firm with over 940 lawyers across the US. Jon is responsible for stimulating profitable revenue growth through the implementation of client development processes and the leadership of the business development team of 25 who enable and drive the business development efforts of 70 practice teams, 14 offices and seven industry sectors.
Previously Jon was Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Tucker Ellis where he was responsible for revenue growth, new client generation, brand awareness, and instilling a culture of client service and business development throughout the firm. Before coming to law firms, Jon spent most of his career in Big Four accounting serving in a unique blend of roles including external business development to some of the firm’s largest clients, a geography marketing leadership role, and a client service/timekeeper role within a state and local tax practice.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact email@example.com prior to October 18. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after October 18 will be billed the late registration rate.