October 16, 2019 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Stephanie Hanna, Founder and President, The Other 85
Hear from in-house General Counsel regarding their expectations for outside counsel; specific examples of business development or client service techniques that have either backfired or produced results; and insights into what client’s value in terms of technology use, process improvement, fee structures, client experience, or other approaches to legal services and marketing.
Body of Knowledge (BoK): Client Services, Business Development
Live Speaker Location:
Bricker & Eckler (CORRECTED ADDRESS)
100 South 3rd Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
312 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP
200 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Lunch will be provided
$25 LMA Members
$40 Non-Members and any registrations after October 11
Note: You must be logged in to the LMA website to receive the member rate.
About the Presenters
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to October 11. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after October 11 will be billed the late registration rate.