About The Presenter
An educator by trade, Elena Cutri is a lifelong learner at heart who views learning as a direct route for people to live intelligent and informed lives. For almost two decades, she has partnered with legal clients around the world to guide end user adoption for their MarTech projects. She leads a team of professional trainers who create engaging training for today’s Modern Learner, as Director of Education Services for LexisNexis.
Elena has presented at industry events on change management, end user adoption and professional development. She holds her MA in Corporate Communications from Northern Illinois University and a MBA in Marketing Management from Loyola University. Elena also serves as an adjust professor at a Chicago college teaching public speaking and interpersonal communication skills.
Elena volunteers for community roles that focus on education. She chairs a network of 3,000 parents for the Elmhurst Special Education Resource Group, leads a Girl Scout troop, and teaches work-readiness classes for adults with special needs. She also learns about the world from the perspective of her three children.
- REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THE EVENT BEGINS.
- Walk-Ins must still register online (i.e., using a smartphone, tablet, or other device). Upon completion of registration, you can either pay online, present a check at registration, or agree to be invoiced after the event.
- Payment using credit/debit card is only available online.
- Checks made payable to "LMA Midwest Region" will be accepted at the door.
- No cash payments will be accepted.
LMA Midwest Region reserves the right to cancel the registration of any registrant with an outstanding balance.
Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to July 15. According to LMA Midwest Region policy, all no-shows and cancellations after July 15 will be billed the late registration rate.