Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
As a mid-career professional with ten to 25 years of experience, you may be wondering about your next big step in your career progression. Join this law firm leader panel to explore a variety of career options covering a wide array of career potential, including director, CMO, firm operations and consulting. Learn how the panelists have progressed in their careers and the decisions they have made to lead them to their current roles, and discover what you need to know to set yourself apart from others.
- Different senior-level career paths and roles
- Educational options for business and personal growth
- Questions to answer in determining your next big professional step
- Ways to distinguish yourself from others for advancement
- How to use your networks to develop your career
Megan McKeon, Director of Business Development, Clark Hill PLC
Adam Severson, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Baker Donelson
Jenna Schiappacasse, Director of Client Development, Rosenberg Martin Greenberg, LLP
Marcie Shunk, Founder and President, The Tilt Institute Inc
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.