Date: August 29, 2019
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Domain: Technology Management
BoK Competencies: Website Management and Social Media & Engagement
According to Law Technology Today, 42% of the time, law firms take an average of 3+ days to respond to a message from a new potential client.
The last great experience your client or prospect had is now what they want and demand from you. Developing a customer-focused environment and delivering personalized marketing has now become a strategic imperative for law firms of all sizes. The bar is constantly rising in relation to what your clients expect from you.
Understanding the value of personalization is a great place to start the journey towards delivering highly consistent and memorable experiences. In this webinar, you will learn how a leading law firm started its personalization journey and was able to strengthen the marketing team’s ability to deliver highly relevant and personal experiences.
- Align personalization goals to your firm’s business objectives
- Learn best practices on how to score digital engagement
- Identify locations on your website that are good candidates for personalization
- Understand basic personalization rules
- Leverage engagement data to understand your customer's behavior and segments
Michelle Woodyear, Director of Digital Marketing, Covington & Burling LLP
Jaina Baumgartner, Personalization MVP, RDA
Chad Solomonson, VP of Marketing & Alliances, RDA
Price: Complimentary for Members