Domain: Business of Law
Law firms are continuing to pursue efficiencies — from technological advancements to outsourcing roles. Allowing certain support staff roles — or specific projects — in both the practice and business of law to be outsourced has been beneficial in enabling law firms to focus on the evolution of legal services. Outsourcing is relevant to marketing leadership, whose teams are often stretched thin and yet face expectations to deliver results, which are higher than ever. This panel dives into how to maximize your use of both external and internal resources to achieve strategic objectives.
- How to make the case for additional resources
- What outside resources are being hired for
- How best to plan and request budget dollars
- How to leverage budget dollars — partnering with other business service areas of the firm
- Last-minute hires — navigating the fortunate position of having to use remaining budget dollars
- Avoiding the “one and done” scenario: keeping the momentum going after the resource is gone
Ralph Allen, Chief Operating Officer, Allen Matkins
Jamie Diaferia, Chief Executive Officer, Infinite Global
Alina Gorokhovsky, Chief Marketing Officer, Wiley Rein LLP
Rina Sproat, Global Director of Business Operations, Baker McKenzie
Toni Wells, Principal, Bespoke Marketing Partners LLC
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.