Domain: Business Development
This session will explore how mature pricing departments can continually seek to improve their overall contribution and effectiveness to their respective law firm and to their firm's clients. Topics covered will include: - the dangers of standing still and complacency - tailoring the pricing organization - quickly identifying pricing processes for review - managing change - ways to effectively quantify the pricing function's contribution.
- Discover the hidden dangers of their pricing function 'standing still' in today's legal market
- Recall benefits from an overview of various legal pricing organizational structures available, and an understanding of the pros and cons of each
- Clarify ways to adapt and implement the quick roadmap for pricing process improvement within their firm
- Identify the necessary change management activities required
- Explain benefits from both panel and audience insights shared. Participants will be able relate all examples shared to their own firm, regardless of size.
Stuart Dodds, Baker & McKenzie
Michael Byrd, Baker & McKenzie
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.