Domain: Business of Law
Are you ready? Clients are coming to expect it of their firms. Why aren’t Diversity & Inclusion and pro bono programs enough? What is driving this increased focus on corporate social responsibility (CSR) by clients? What can firms do with respect to sustainability and the environment? What benchmarks or tools are available to firms interested in building a robust, holistic CSR program? Join this lively, engaging discussion of things to come — and how to use CSR to not only “do the right thing,” but also to differentiate your firm and deepen relationships with your clients.
- Why CSR and sustainability are growing in importance with clients, and why law firms should care
- How a robust CSR and sustainability program differentiates your firm and what firms are doing now
- 10 key elements of a robust program and top 20 things you can do now to get started on sustainability best practices
- What are the United Nation’s Global Goals and why do clients care? Why you should care and prepare
- How to choose a “signature” or “transformational” program for your firm and how to enlist clients
Pamela Cone, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Amity Advisory
Gayatri Joshi, Executive Director, Law Firm Sustainability Network
Mona Sheth, Public Policy and Business Development Manager, Nixon Peabody LLP
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.