The Rocky Mountain LMA Chapter is excited to announce the sponsorship of one exceptional LMA member (up to $850--enough to cover the conference, airfare, hotel, incidentals--pretty much the whole shebang) to attend the 2016 Texas Think Tank Conference in Dallas, Texas, Oct. 13-14. This is a great opportunity to meet fellow LMA peers across the Southwest region.
How to apply:
Help us recognize your genius and understand why you should represent the Rocky Mountain Chapter to the attendees in Texas:
- What influenced you to join the legal marketing and business development community?
- How long have you been an LMA member?
- Why do you want to go to the Texas Think Tank Conference?
- What do you think are important factors to have a successful career in the field of legal marketing? (What has helped you?)
- How would you like to impact this industry now and in the future?
- Anything else that might help us identify you from the crowd? Tell us about it.
Submissions are due September 19 by 5:00 pm. Please send your responses to Emily Tucker. The winner will be announced the final week of September.
View the brochure for the conference HERE.
This conference is for all - those from large, global firms to small shops. Attendees range from entry-level specialists to senior leaders from law firm marketing and business development departments, consultants and service providers, and are responsible for the development and management of marketing policy and strategy in their law firms and companies.