Date: October 20, 2016
Time: 12:00 - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia | 1113-31 Market Street | Philadelphia, PA
Lunch will be served.
This program would explore the generational differences between Millennials and Gen X and how Millennials seeking to build their careers can mitigate and overcome the challenges those differences present.
A panel of three successful Millennial law firm management-level professionals will offer first-hand accounts of their trials and triumphs accompanied by overall discussion of the issues involved.
Attendees will learn:
- How to advance to management-level positions in law firms while working with, for and around Gen X colleagues and supervisors.
- How to identify and cultivate mentors both within and outside their workplaces.
- Actionable strategies to build their professional profiles and enhance their career development.
- Concrete tools and guidance on how to handle workplace conflict, approach a salary discussion, seek a promotion and secure other milestones.
- Developing the bedrock of your brand by evaluating your law firm’s culture and values.
- Effectively conveying your brand through visuals and voice.
- Strategizing and creating content and experiences that reflect your brand.
Jamie Mulholland, Jamie Mulholland Marketing
Jamie Mulholland is a New Jersey-based law firm marketing consultant who works with firms of all sizes in the Northeast region. She is a founding board member and past president of LMA’s Philadelphia Chapter and has co-chaired the Philadelphia LMA Conference for its two years in existence.
Kevin Bosshardt, Saul Ewing
Kevin Bosshardt oversees technologies that integrate marketing processes and deliverables for both the marketing team and internal firm clients. Kevin ensures that the significant investments in various technology platforms used across the firm help enable and drive marketing and business development initiatives. The team that he manages trains end users and ensures these technologies are well-integrated and widely adopted across the marketing organization and firm.
Amy Galie, Fox Rothschld LLP
Amy Galie has spent the bulk of her professional career at Fox, holding positions on the communications, events and business development teams. Currently, Amy works with business development opportunities, manages pitches and proposals and evaluates ROI while managing budgets. Amy is an active LMA member and chairs the chapter membership committee. She is also a member of the Philadelphia Bar Foundation marketing committee.
Tim Lehman, Montgomery McCracken
As the senior marketing and business develop professional at the Montgomery McCracken, Tim Lehman oversees all activities for the department and supervises the marketing team. Specifically, Tim’s responsibilities include pitches, proposals, attorney coaching and market research as well as events and communications.