#LMA19 in Atlanta is shaping up to be the most dynamic and informative annual conference yet! With an unprecedented depth and breadth of programming and networking, we’re excited to share this advance look with you.
New this year!
- Learn how to leverage creativity principles and design thinking at an innovative workshop led by Harvard Law School Executive Education.
- Find out how to be a movement starter in the Facebook keynote address by Jennifer Dulski — head of groups and community at Facebook and the bestselling author of Purposeful: Are You a Manager or a Movement Starter?
- Foster diversity and inclusion in your firm’s marketing and business development teams by attending a brand-new workshop designed by LMA’s D&I SIG and Committee leaders.
- Get up to speed on the latest developments surrounding Rule 5.4 and “non-lawyer” ownership in a spotlight session by legal education influencer, Bill Henderson.
Tailor your learning and choose from a multitude of specialized sessions.
Don’t miss fresh, deep dive sessions on:
- Making It or Faking It? Effective Industry Sector Strategy
- Social Media Masterclass for Lead Generation and Business Development
- How to Help Lawyers Transform Client Relationships and Create a Client-Leadership Edge
Registration code: B00-810-810L19.BLG