POSITION SUMMARY/JOB DESCRIPTION:
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world’s leading international law firms is seeking a Business Development and Marketing Coordinator for the firm’s Litigation practice in our LA office. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Manager in specific practice areas in all business development and marketing projects and activities related to its strategic business development and marketing plan. This position will work closely with attorneys and the Business Development and Marketing Team across the firm in organizing and coordinating all related activities.
The successful candidate will provide project management for the practice area’s business development, marketing, and communications plans and will be expected to coordinate day-to-day activities with supervision. Candidates must be self-motivated, committed to excellence in the workplace, responsive, and have excellent attention to detail. This position requires a very high energy level, flexibility with overtime and occasional business travel.
- Gathers information; coordinates, drafts and formats pitches, RFP responses, award submissions and presentations under the direction of the manager and attorneys.
- Plans and executes seminar/event/webinar activities for the practice area nationally.
- Drafts internal and external communications and marketing collateral.
- Develops and maintains mailing lists, contact lists, and client profiles through the use of the firm's CRM, InterAction.
- Drafts internal and external communications as needed.
- Collaborates with other business development, marketing, communications, and graphics team members and performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience including creating and preparing marketing collateral, pitch proposals, presentations and RFP responses and possess excellent writing skills. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications and excellent writing skills are required.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting “Careers”.
Morgan Lewis is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.