Interested in differentiating your firm from its competitors? The first step is market positioning. If a law firm is effectively positioned, this can radically reduce the number of viable competitors.
This session is not about logos, taglines, or marketing materials. It is about owning a particular niche as a means of distinguishing yourself in the marketplace. A well-positioned firm with a clear, concise message is much easier to market and promote than one with a nebulous message. That’s why it is essential to nail your positioning before beginning any big marketing project, like the development of a new website.
But here’s the catch: positioning is really hard for law firms. So, how can a general-practice firm position itself for success?
- What “positioning” means and how it differs from branding
- Why positioning is essential
- Examples of great positioning from outside and inside the legal industry
- Overcoming the challenges law firms face when developing a market position
- Tricks for positioning a “full-service” law firm (that serves lots of services to many industries)
- The need to substantiate your firm’s positioning
Dion Algeri, Partner, Great Jakes Marketing Company
Robert Algeri, Partner, Great Jakes Marketing Company
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.