Jones Day LLP is seeking a Manager of Recognition and Awards
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Working with a newly established global working group of lawyers and business development professionals, the Manager of Recognition & Awards will have overall responsibility for the strategic approach and development of submissions in targeted lawyer directories (such as Chambers and Legal 500), as well as select lists, rankings, and awards published by varying news organizations and other publications deemed of value to the Firm. The Manager of Recognition & Awards will be responsible for developing, leading and improving the standardization of submissions that communicate the Firm's capabilities with the objective of increasing the rankings, visibility, and recognition earned for the Firm and its lawyers.
- Four-year college degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or English. Advanced degree (MBA, MA, MS, JD) a plus
- Experience developing and producing submissions to lawyer directories and other news organization lists and awards, and/or reviewing and ranking firms for such lists based on incoming submission
- Experience in a legal directory environment in a research or editorial capacity, and/or within a legal or professional services environment working with practices in a business development, marketing, or communications capacity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of LexTrack and/or other database programs preferred
- Ability to speak, write, and read English fluently; second language fluency a plus
With more than 2,500 lawyers, including more than 550 lawyers in Europe and 200 lawyers in Asia, Jones Day ranks among the world's largest law firms. Jones Day is a global law firm with 44 offices in major centers of business and finance throughout the world. Covering 19 countries on five continents, our unique governance system fosters an unparalleled level of integration and contributes to our ranking as one of the best in the world in client service.