LMASE City Groups were asked to provide their Big Picture Goals for their respective city, and provide a picture to represent that goal! We will be sharing two each month leading up to the 2016 LMASE Regional Conference. Check out the Raleigh/Triad, Tampa and South Florida Big Picture Goals!
Raleigh/Triad City Group
Our goal is to maintain the positive momentum we have from 2015 (with strong attendance at both lunch and coffee meetings). We also want to continue to foster a professional networking community that feels inclusive rather than exclusive to professionals in the area. Specifically, we hope to:
- Keep monthly attendance at our lunch meetings at ~20+ attendees
- Keep monthly attendance at our coffee meetings at ~10+ attendees
- Host 3rd Annual DIY Conference on July 29th to help serve the small and solo practitioners in our market
- Bring in at least 3 national or circuit speakers for monthly programming
- Work to form relationships and awareness of our organization with other groups in the area, our identified target this year is the Wake Women's Attorney Group.
Tampa Bay City Group
This year we want to grow and maintain the success of LMA Tampa Bay by providing great programming from engaging speakers on topics that are tailored to the needs of the firms and professionals in our region. We also want to grow our membership to include firms that do not presently attend our meetings that have in the past or that are new to the Tampa Bay area. We also look forward to partnering with Orlando on programming to benefit both city groups.
South Florida City Group
Our goal for 2016 is to cultivate and expand our reach locally and involve groups and organizations that can mutually benefit from our group. Identify opportunities to include our members from other cities and past members hosting programs with appeal to engage various audiences.
- So far this year, we've had a past member and team from west palm beach attend one of our meetings by video conference.
- Work with law school career services offices to event focused on Business Development ( Oct event).
- Work with The National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms, Inc. (NAMWOLF® to host Talkin' 'Bout My Generation: How to Keep Your Marketing Strategies Fresh for Any Generation (August event)
- Target nonmember law firms and strategize on ways to engage
- Increase corporate sponsorship and event sponsorships.