The call for speakers is now open for the 2020 LMA Annual Conference, taking place March 25-27, 2020 at the brand-new Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center located just outside of Denver.
Our mission for this conference is to elevate the learning experience of our attendees with thought-provoking and engaging discussions by esteemed faculty.
The conference is the largest annual meeting of legal marketing and business development professionals, annually attracting 1,500+ attendees from around the world for three days of unparalleled education and networking.
What are we looking for?
Our goal is to offer a range of programming that will continue to elevate our profession and that:
- Highlights the current trends in legal marketing and business development by incorporating the lens of client viewpoints and law firm strategy for practical impact
- Presents knowledgeable, dynamic speakers who engage the audience
- Provides useful and practical takeaways, with a heavy emphasis on real-life case studies
- Includes education relevant to multiple levels of marketing professionals, from entry-level assistants to senior-level directors and officers, offering true professional development to conference attendees
- Addresses issues of small, medium and large firms, as well as the global legal market
If you are interested in being considered to speak at the conference, please let us know of your interest by completing this online form. The deadline to submit is 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, June 7, 2019.
You will be notified by Friday, September 27, 2019 if you have been selected.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Director of Research and Programming
LMA Annual Conference