The LMANE Philadelphia Local Group is seeking leaders for 2019! Getting involved in a leadership role within LMA offers the you the opportunity to work alongside smart, creative colleagues to provide top-notch programming and networking. It’s also a meaningful way to lend your talents to an organization that has supported you in your career over the years. I encourage you to nominate yourself and join the Philadelphia leadership team.
There are many ways to get involved, including through programming, membership development, special interest groups and communications. We are seeking candidates to fill the following Philadelphia Local Steering Committee positions in 2019. Descriptions of each of these positions can be found here.
- Member, Programming Chair
- Member, Membership Engagement Chair
- Member, Marketing & Communications Liaison
- Member, CMO SIG Chair
- Member, Future Leaders SIG Chair
- Member, Solo Marketer/Small Firms SIG Chair
- September 5: Call for Leaders opens
- September 21: Call for Leaders close
- October 2-5: Review of candidate submissions
- Week of October 7: Nominees will be made aware of slate and slate will be announced to the membership
*This is a slate format whereby candidates will be appointed; this is not an election process.
Eligibility for Service
- LMA member in good standing and current for at least one year
- Member for at least one year in the local city for which they would serve
- Employer approval to participate as necessary
- Not be serving on more than one LMA board (international, regional or local steering committee) at any one time
- Attend monthly conference calls
If you are interested in serving, please send me an email DSheiker@morrisjames.comby September 21 indicating the position for which you are interested as well as a brief statement of your interest and history with the organization. Include your full contact information.
Dawn V. Sheiker
Dawn V. Sheiker
2019 Philadelphia LSC Chair