- Leading Remote Teams in a Time of Crisis (4/13 @ 1:00pm ET)
- Managing Firm Culture in Times of Change (4/21 @ 1:30pm ET)
- LMA Well-Being Committee Launch & Maintaining Resilience During COVID-19 (4/23 @1:00pm ET)
March 20 at 11:00 AM Please take v.2 of our poll now!
March 19 at 6:00 PM Update: LMA Northeast is offering a free webinar entitled "Communication in Crisis: Sharing Valuable Information with Your Organization’s Internal & External Audiences" on Tuesday, March 24 at 12 Noon. Click here for details and to register.
March 19 at 4:30 PM Update: LMA Northeast has established a COVID-19 information page on our website. Click here.
March 10 at 6:15 PM Update: The Spring Social and inaugural Experienced Marketer SIG Kickoff originally scheduled for Wednesday March 11 have been postponed. New details will be circulated when the programs are rescheduled. For complete details, click here.
March 10 at 10:30 AM Update: The CMO Forum originally scheduled for Thursday, March 12 in New York has been postponed. New details will be circulated when the program is rescheduled. For complete details, click here.
March 5 at 11 AM Update: the LMA Northeast reception at the LMA Annual Conference is cancelled. Click here for more information.
To keep informed about COVID-19 and its implications for you and your organization, please consider joining the LMA Northeast – COVID-19 Focus Group on Facebook.
- Avoid shaking hands. Instead, adopt alternative greetings.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- If you are feeling ill, stay home. LMA Northeast will work with you regarding your registration cancellation.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.