The ALA 2016 Annual Conference & Expo is Right Around the Corner...
The Association of Legal Administrators is hosting its Annual Conference in Los Angeles, California from May 22-25, and is offering an exclusive discount to LMA members!
Click here to register and, under “Discounts & Promotions – Optional” toward the end of the registration process, enter the following discount registration code: 16LMADS.
If you have any questions about registration, ALA’s administrative policies or require a complaint resolution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.267.1252.
What Makes ALA's 2016 Annual Conference & Expo the Must-Attend Event of the Year?
It’s the education, networking, solutions and resources from more than 200 business partners in the Exhibit Hall, the ability to connect with speakers after their sessions, and more.
- NEW! Advanced Profitability Track: A Deep Dive into Legal Pricing, Projects and Processes, which comprises a structured set of sessions designed specifically for your financial success.
- ALA’s business partners bring expertise in legal management solutions to help streamline your office. It’s easy to find your specific product or service need.
- BOLD Bites (Business of Law Discussions), a series of informal 15- to 20-minute discussions following education sessions, delve deeper into the subject matter.
- Greet your ALA colleagues at the “White Hot Summer Nights” Welcome Reception on Sunday.
- Engage with business partners and peers at the Networking Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Tuesday.
- Get new ideas from experts in the legal industry.
- Identify secrets to leadership development.
- Score your firm on data security compliance.
- Stay ahead of the pack on profitability.