Today is the day!
If you are interesting in expressing your interest for the 2020 LMA International Board of Directors, make sure that you submit your application by noon CT today!
As a reminder, LMA is seeking to fill the following six voting board positions:
- President-Elect (3 years: President-Elect in 2020, President in 2021, Immediate Past-President in 2022)
- Treasurer-Elect (2 years: Treasurer-Elect in 2020, Treasurer in 2021)
- Three At-Large Board Members (2 years: January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2021)
- Regional Leaders’ Committee Chair (1 year: January 1 – December 31, 2020)
Two Steps Is All You Need
- Review the Eligibility Criteria
- If you believe you satisfy the criteria, then complete the International Board of Directors Expression of Interest Form (login required to view)
Deadline to Express Your Interest: Today at 12:00 p.m. CT
The Nominating Committee will verify eligibility, interview candidates and references, and put forth a slate to the board to present to the membership for ratification in August 2019. Our new board members will begin their service in January 2020.
- Nominations FAQ
- Roles & Responsibilities of LMA Board Members
- LMA Strategic Plan and 2019 Annual Plan
- 2019 Board of Directors
- 2019 International Nominating Committee
- Expression of Interest Form - International Board of Directors
- Process and Timeline for Call for Leaders
- Eligibility Criteria - International Board of Directors
- Call for Leaders Infographic
- Tiered Structure