The LMA Philadelphia Local Steering Committee (LSC) has created a Facebook group that will serve as a dedicated channel exclusively for you, our local LMA members. Through this group (LMA Philadelphia: Membership Forum), we aim to give you access to information as well as a platform and virtual community to talk through the issues we are all facing on a day-to-day basis as legal marketers working in challenging and unprecedented circumstances.
We know many of you (including us!) are experiencing email fatigue and information overload. This group will provide a platform (without flooding your inboxes) to
- Share upcoming virtual programming and other relevant LMA updates and information;
- Strengthen the sense of community among all of us and provide networking opportunities, albeit electronically;
- Facilitate/encourage discussion to keep everyone engaged at a time when we cannot offer the in-person benefits you are used to receiving; and
- Provide a resource for purposes of "best practices," vendor referrals, operational questions, etc.
Members of our LSC, specifically our Communications and Membership chairs, will run the group to ensure we are being responsive to your needs and questions as well as perform quality control.
So what do we need from you? YOUR participation!
Please join the group by clicking here.
Once there, please complete a brief questionnaire so we have a better understanding of expectations, needs, priorities and intended participation in the Group. From there – post, inquire, offer feedback – quite simply, ENGAGE.
We hope you’ll join us!
Through this page, the LMA Philadelphia Local Steering Committee encourages participation in discussions relevant to marketing, business development, client service, pricing, practice improvement, project management and communications within the legal profession. The page administrators reserve the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts, along with those that may violate client privilege or inappropriately promote products or services. All members are encouraged to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not use offensive or hurtful language. Be respectful of other points of view, even if they differ from your own.
- Do not mention names of clients, firms or colleagues; rather, discuss scenarios generally.
- Refrain from posting self-promotional products or services.
- Self-promoting, pandering, abusive or sales-focused posts will result in a warning from the page administrators. Repeated violations may result in a member being blocked from participation in the group.
LMA intends to share information that is useful to professionals in the legal marketing field. The information shared on this page contains personal opinions and views of individuals. Opinions are not necessarily condoned, approved or reflective of the official views of LMA. LMA reserves the right to remove inappropriate or offensive posts along with those that may violate privacy guidelines. Individuals who do not adhere to the guidelines provided may be removed from the group.