Domain: Technology Management
Easy access to accurate firm intelligence is indispensable for Marketing and Business Development teams wishing to make the move from reactive to proactive initiatives. In a highly competitive market, a firm’s ability to effectively aggregate and leverage its data represents a fundamental strategic differentiator and can provide a distinct advantage.
In this session, we’ll dive deep into case studies of firms who have broken down silos and harnessed their existing firm data to move the needle on strategic firm initiatives like diversity and inclusion, key client programs and market expansion.
Each case study will give you actionable insights into:
- How the team matched their initiative to a higher level firm goal
- The steps they took to identify and aggregate the necessary data
- Suggestions for collaborating with other departments in the firm to achieve goals
- What the solution actually looked like
- Realized benefits for each
Barry Solomon, Executive Vice President, Foundation Software
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.