Date: December 12, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. CT
Domains: Business Development and Marketing Management and Leadership
BoK Competency: Business Development Coaching/Training & Management of Individual Personnel
End-of-year presents an opportunity to position yourself for success. At the firm level, you will help your lawyers plan and budget for the resources that enable next year’s growth.
Professionally, you will set many of the expectations that define your success in 2019. In this program, four senior marketers will discuss effective techniques for planning, budgeting, and setting the stage for the coming year.
- How to navigate the planning and budgeting process
- How to use “sequencing” to get partner buy-in
- How to build consensus for new initiatives
- How to keep re-engage lawyers in marketing and BD (even the jaded ones)
- How to elevate your perceived value at the firm (and, simultaneously, your bonus)
- What to do if your initiatives are not approved
- How to optimize your team if your initiatives are approved
David Ackert, President, Ackert Inc.
Jonathan Fitzgerrald, Managing Partner, Equinox Strategy Partners
Kathleen Flynn, CMO, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
Michael Zwerin, Director of Business Development, Wilson, Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Donation Cost to Register: $100
100% of the proceeds from this webinar will be donated to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, in support of those affected by the recent wildfires in California.
Please join us in supporting fellow LMA members, friends and family in the West Region by
registering for this webinar.
*This webinar is organized and produced by the Ackert Inc.