Get Submission Tips from the LMA 2016 Presidents' Gift Recipient and Apply Today!
For the fourth consecutive year, LMA will provide one first-time attendee with complimentary registration to the 2017 LMA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada (March 27-29) as well as either:
- Admittance to a pre-conference program of their choosing during Annual Conference; or
- Complimentary registration for the LMA QuickStart®.
LEARN ABOUT LAST YEAR'S RECIPIENT, Chelsea Berglund
Chelsea Berglund, digital and marketing communications specialist at Maslon LLP in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is one of the 2016 Presidents’ Gift recipient. She attended the 2016 LMA Annual Conference this past April in Austin, Texas. She reflects on her experiences at the conference, gives advice to fellow LMA members on the Presidents’ Gift and explains which aspects of membership excite her most going forward. Click here to read how you can win the 2017 LMA Presidents' Gift in LMA's Strategies + Blog!
SUBMIT YOUR PRESIDENTS' GIFT APPLICATION NOW!
Applicants are given two submission options — essay or video — and must answer three of four required questions as part of their application.
If interested in applying to this year's grant program, please review the below questions as well as this overview to determine whether your current status is a fit for the Presidents' Gift.
- What influenced you to join the legal marketing and business development community?
- What is your proudest accomplishment to this day?
- What do you hope to take away from the 2017 LMA Annual Conference?
- As a future legal marketing leader, what area/s do you deem necessary for future success in this competitive marketplace?
Click here for an overview on how to apply, including detailed instructions for video submissions, or complete your application today! The total grant package is worth nearly $2,000. Submissions are due Monday, October 31, 2016. *