This year's FT Future of Marketing will feature over 25 leaders from innovative startups, influential brands and international companies who will discuss how they are staying on top of these global shifts and remaining connected with their audiences during this time of change.
Taking place on Wednesday, September 21 in New York, this year’s program will explore marketing in a time of social and political change. Through case studies, one-on-one interviews and panel discussions, attendees will hear how leading marketers are expertly balancing global rumblings with the voice of the consumer. They will examine issues such the balance between data and emotion; the rocky marriage of social and commercial; the need to remain relevant during transition; the role of social consciousness in business and more.
- Hear Gillian Tett's Global Overview: To start the day, Gillian Tett, US Managing Editor, will provide a global economic and political outlook for 2016 and beyond, and set the scene for a day focused on marketing in a new era.
- Try Your Hand (and Eyes) at VR: Go skateboarding through Las Vegas, drive full speed on a professional racetrack, ski down pristine mountains tops - all without leaving midtown Manhattan.
- Learn from Top Marketers on Stage: Leaders from Warby Parker, eBay, Grubhub, Clorox, IBM, MINI and many more will share their real world challenges and how they are connecting with today's consumer.
- ...And Network With Those in the Audience: Meet attendees from a variety of sectors - healthcare, finance, retail, media, manufacturing - and discuss past learnings, exchange current struggles and debate possible strategies.
- Ask the Questions You Want Answered: Today's marketers are challenged with developing campaigns that not only resonate with audiences, but drive results. What is needed to accomplish this? What resources have proven successful? How can one reach this ultimate goal?
Join industry expert and marketing colleagues in New York on September 21. Secure your seat today for this important, timely and forward-looking conversation at live.ft.com/FutureOfMarketing. As a supporting partner, LMA members can register with the marketing code LMA20 to save 20% off the Summit fee.
*Discount code is for new registrations only. Cannot be applied to existing bookings.