The following content is presented by the LMA Midwest Region.
Domain: Business Development, Marketing Management and Leadership, and Technology Management
This will be a show and tell and interactive program discussing how to successfully implement a firm-wide CRM initiative. Hear from people who have led such initiatives at their firm. They will share what worked and lessons learned.
Attendees will leave with the following takeaways:
- How to do a strategic CRM assessment
- How to get buy-in from management
- How to get user adoption and value - continued training
- How to work with other departments - IT, Finance, HR, Training and your service providers
- How to create a roadmap aligned with IT
- Best practices on communication, planning, training
- Successfully managing change management issues
- Guides and templates, tools to use for project management
Jacqueline H. Madarang, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Jennifer M. Whittier, Cole Valley Software
Christina R. Fritsch, JD, CLIENTSFirst Consulting
Jasmine C. Trillos-Decarie, Stoel Rives
Jason Bentley, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, LLP
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $59
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.