Domains: Business of Law, Marketing Management and Leadership
Join a discussion on diversity from the client perspective. You will examine how to support client demands for Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) through strategic programs and partnerships and targeted marketing and business development efforts. The session will cover client surveys and reports, using data to drive D&I decisions and efforts, D&I-focused marketing and business development strategies, partnering with clients on D&I initiatives, and inclusive leadership and cultures.
- The role clients play in D&I efforts
- How D&I intersects with marketing and business development (e.g., RFPs, pitches, brochures, websites)
- How to use data to support, drive and enhance your D&I efforts
- The difference between having diversity and being inclusive
- The traits and characteristics of an inclusive leader
Lia Dorsey, US Diversity and Inclusion Director, Dentons US LLP
Barbara Miller, Vice President and Associate General Counsel,
Candace Rodriguez, Associate General Counsel, The Home Depot
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.