On behalf of the LMA Technology Conference Midwest Committee, we invite you to submit program ideas for the inaugural Legal Marketing Technology Conference Midwest, which will be held in Chicago on Thursday, June 23, 2016 at the Union League Club of Chicago.
The submission deadline has been extended to Monday, February 15, 2016, at 5 PM CT.
We encourage participation by all members of all chapters. Members and potential members alike are allowed to make submissions. You will be informed by March 15 if your program idea has been selected.
To make your submission, please complete this online form.
The conference includes two different program formats: breakout sessions, and TED-style 15-minute talks.
- Breakout Sessions (75 minutes): The breakout sessions will cover the full range of legal marketing technologies. Please aim to have 50 to 60 minutes of programming, leaving time for Q&A. Expect 50 to 75 attendees.
- TED-style Talks (15 minutes): Based on the TED Talk format, these are designed for legal marketing technology-related ideas that can be shared in a simple – and powerful – 15 minute presentation. Such talks typically involve just one speaker.
Submission guidelines are available here.
What are we looking for?
The theme for our conference is: Tech That Works. Our goals for accomplishing that theme call for programming that helps our members and other attendees:
- Cut through the noise, confusion and hype to identify the legal marketing technologies that work for you and your law firm
- Highlight legal marketing technologies that impact productivity and profitability
- Use technology to help your lawyers and law firms become more visible
- Discover the good, better and best of legal marketing technology
- Gain the insight you need to do your job better
Our goal is to provide the best learning experience for attendees. This means we want to have a range of programming that:
- Addresses current trends in legal marketing technologies
- Presents knowledgeable and dynamic speakers who engage the audience
- Addresses people who are new, mid-level and senior
- Addresses issues of small, medium and large firm
- Provides useful takeaways for attendees
To learn more about available sponsorship opportunities, please contact Rich Marsolais
About the Legal Marketing Technology Conferences
The Legal Marketing Technology Conferences, produced by the Legal Marketing Association (LMA), are the largest conferences dedicated to technologies that law firm professionals use to identify, attract and support clients. They provide the premier forum to learn from and network with thought leaders and colleagues.
2016 marks the first occasion on which the Legal Marketing Technology Conference will be delivered in another city, in addition to the regular San Francisco program, which will be held in October 2016. Please join us in Chicago.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Legal Marketing Technology Conference/Midwest Co-Chairs:
Director of Marketing
Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss, P.C.
Direct Phone: (248) 727-1614
Chief Marketing Officer
Freeborn & Peters LLP
Direct Phone: (312) 360-6936