Domain: Business Development
The plaintiff law firm experience is unique. It is highly rewarding to successfully represent the underdog in a battle with giant corporations. In an immensely competitive legal environment, the job of the plaintiff law firm marketer is daunting because of an over-saturation of lawyers, a plethora of information to learn about, few trusted resources and an evolving marketplace that has switched its emphasis from referrals to direct-to-consumer.
This panel of in-house and external legal marketing advisors will demystify the evolving role of the legal marketer in a plaintiff law firm. This session offers real-world experiences, tips, tools and tactics for growing your client base and measuring your results to prepare you to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow.
- How to understand your firm’s unique value proposition
- Research growth markets for your firm
- Select tactics that can be quickly implemented
- How to strategically use digital marketing to attract leads
- How to speak to multiple markets without diluting the message
- How to create the most effective intake process for your firm
- Tools to prove return on investment
Adrian Dayton, Founder, ClearView Social Inc.
Pamela Foster, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Howie Sacks & Henry LLP
Danelsy Medrano, Director of Marketing, Feldman Shepherd Wohlgelernter Tanner Weinstock Dodig LLP
Erin Watson, Director of Communications and Marketing, Motley Rice LLC
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.