Cypress LLP, an innovative 18-lawyer firm in West Los Angeles, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator.
The position will involve working closely with the firm’s attorneys to continually develop and execute on strategic business development and marketing initiatives. The successful candidate will be an energetic self-starter with great communication skills, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to manage multiple projects. The position will require knowledge of traditional marketing functions as well as a curiosity and willingness to try new approaches.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing events
- Managing internal content production and newsletters
- Drafting and maintaining marketing collateral
- Social media management
- Digital marketing
- Website maintenance
- Developing and maintaining mailing and client lists
- Advising firm management regarding marketing and CRM technology
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency using PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and WordPress, and ability to learn new technologies
- Strong organizational and project management skills
Cypress LLP is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.