2015 Legal Marketing Technology Conference/West Recordings
*Produced by the LMA Bay Area Chapter
Domain: Technology Management
“Content marketing” is a new term for an old concept. Because blogs have become the norm, it is more important than ever to have a solid content strategy in order to compete with other law firms. Marketing professionals can no longer rely on just their writing skills to be heard—they need additional tools for success.
In this panel, we’ll take you through crafting a piece of online content from start to finish: where to find inspiration, how to write and who to write for, motivating lawyers at your firms to develop their own content, and how and where to promote a finished piece. In addition, we outline tools for smaller firms vs. Big Law firms, knowing that one size does not fit all.
- The process of finding content ideas, sharing examples of both free and paid tools that firms of all sizes can use as resources.
- The writing of it:
- Where to publish - free and paid tools
- Different styles
- How to write a headline
- Who to write for, and how to determine your audience
- Best practices for readability
- Using images
- How to drive the right readership once you’ve hit “publish.”
- Social media promotion: how to use individual tools to maximize readership, engagement, and sharing.
Adrian Lurssen, Co-Founder and VP of Strategic Development, JD Supra
Lindsay Griffiths, Director of Global Relationship Management, International Lawyers Network
Laura Toledo, Communications & Marketing Manager, Nilan Johnson Lewis PA
Member Price: $0
Prospective Member Price: $59
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.