Buchalter Nemer’s Marketing Department is hiring. A dynamic and growing law firm, Buchalter is a mid-size 200 attorney law firm with 5 offices with an immediate opening for a Marketing Assistant.
* Prepare marketing materials as requested by attorneys and/or staff; oversee print production and assembly; ensure on-time delivery of high-quality materials.
* Assist with compiling attorney bios and practice group overviews for proposals.
* Assist with Gwabbit contact database; update contact information and pull reports.
* Assist with competitive intelligence.
* Organize advisories and other firm communications to clients.
* Assist with all event logistics: track RSVPs; create name badges and tent cards; set-up and staff registration desk; and prepare handouts for client functions.
* Maintain promo item inventory.
* Create and submit check requests; assist with processing payments.
* Update attorney’s Martindale Hubble information.
* Assist with creating the Firm’s monthly internal newsletter.
Requirements: Education: Bachelor’s Degree required (Communications, Advertising, Marketing preferred).
* An interest in and ability to understand the legal business environment, including industry terminology a must.
* Must have demonstrated experience working independently as well as within teams in a collaborative, professional manner.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite as well as willingness to learn database systems.
* Must be detail oriented, proactive and possess the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and competing priorities under tight deadlines.
* Sound professional judgment and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
* Exceptionally strong organizational and problem solving skills are required for this role.