Domain: Marketing Management and Leadership
No resources? No problem! From marketing annual reports and internal training programs to small-scale attorney coaching initiatives and firm-focused content marketing, you can do it in spite of limited teams and resources. Attend and you’ll discover ideas and implementation strategies to help you build visibility and credibility for yourself and your team, develop stronger relationships with your lawyers and market the marketing function, all while contributing to your firm’s bottom line. Take away actionable and immediately implementable ideas you can customize and deploy at your own firm.
- How to create a simple, effective internal annual marketing report
- Designing a lawyer-facing, integrated marketing training program
- Implementing a simple, three-step attorney coaching process
- How to become a thought leader within your own walls
- Tracking business development spend and making better investment decisions
Jeff Dennis, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
Lindsey Dilsaver, Marketing Communications Director, Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
Member Price: $59
Prospective Member Price: $79
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.