Learn how to find, construct, and tell stories and examples that highlight your expertise and that of your law firm. Why? Because stories stick!
Join LMA in collaboration with ABA Law Practice Division and Contacts Count for the webinar, Attracting New Clients: The How-To’s of Telling Stories to Develop Trust & Earn Business, June 8 at 12:00 p.m. CT.
During the webinar, you will learn how to:
- “Find” the stories you make happen every day and get clear what they teach about you
- Construct memorable, strategic stories using a 5-part Formula: Segue, Situation, SNAFU, Solution, and Significance
- Determine 3 ways to practice your delivery, so that people are eager to listen to you
- Identify when to tell a story and notice 2 cues that signal the time is right
- Tune into “story flow” by hearing 3 or 4 well-constructed ones during the webinar