New this year and in alignment with our 2019 priorities, LMA is partnering with the Association of Legal Administrators on their 2019 Compensation and Benefits Survey. This survey has been widely known as being one of the most reliable salary-related surveys available for the legal industry, and this year’s survey will be even better. We collaborated with ALA to include an expanded number of marketing and business development roles with revised descriptions in this year’s survey to better reflect the legal marketing positions of today.
4 Reasons to Support the ALA Compensation and Benefits Survey
- New this year, we collaborated with ALA to include an expanded number of marketing and business development roles with revised descriptions in this year’s survey to better reflect the legal marketing positions of today.
- Completing the survey can provide the edge to keep your office competitive by contributing to a more comprehensive and detailed data set.
- The more firms that participate, the more localized and useful the survey results will be.
- Participating firms will receive a discount on the final report as well as a discount on a special pullout report focused specifically on marketing and business development roles.
This survey is filled out at the firm level by HR, so we strongly encourage you to share the following participation instructions with your HR team:
- If you already have an account in the system, please click hereto access your account. If you need help with your credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a new user, please register for a survey account here.
As a reminder, this is not a self-reported survey. All data shared must be completed by the HR department.