Get ready for #LMA19 in Atlanta!
The conference brochure, which lists the full event details, is now available to download.
With seven pre-conference programs and 40+ conference breakout sessions to choose from, the 2019 conference agenda is shaping up to be even better than 2018, and we’re excited to share it with you.
- The pre-conference programs on pages 10 through 15, including two new options: “Developing a Roadmap for Deliberate Diversity and Informed Inclusion” and “Applying Design Thinking Principles to Create Change”
- Page 16 for details on the Rule 5.4 spotlight session and keynote presentation by Jennifer Dulski from Facebook
- The schedule-at-a-glance view of available breakout sessions on pages 4 and 5, and decide what topics you want to immerse yourself in
- Networking events and local attractions outlined on pages 26 and 27
- The lineup of 100+ #LMA19 speakers on pages 6 to 8 and then visit the website to get to know them better
- The list of conference sponsors, supporters, exhibitors and partners on pages 28 through 30 – whose support and involvement we are so appreciative of
Don’t forget to share the 2019 brochure with your colleagues, and be sure to take note of the early bird pricing deadlines detailed on page 31.
Need help getting approval to attend?
Download the #LMA19 conference rationale guide.
To register or for more information, call 1-877-562-7172, email us at customerservice@LMAconference.com or register online at www.LMAconference.com, and quote your registration code: B00-810-810L19.BLG