Seven reasons to say yes:
- An amazing keynote: NetApp's Connie Brenton and Emily Teuben, leaders in this industry, open the conference with an address on driving change in legal today.
- Essential client insights: Monica Phillips will moderate a panel of GC from leading Silicon Valley companies discussing their challenges in high-growth environments.
- Interactive learning: Including a panel of client-facing BD professionals discussing tech needs and the emerging legal sales role in an interactive fishbowl format.
- Practical takeaways: Sessions on why and how to run paid campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook, developing transparent, actionable partner business plans, and demonstrating your value internally with metrics and data, among many others.
- A date with data: Predictive intelligence, data-driven innovation, data biases and how to avoid them, data-driven digital marketing, and more!
- Attentive business partners: We have an exciting roster of sponsors and business partners ready to answer your questions and demo their latest solutions.
- Your friends: Old and new will be in attendance. Come for the networking, stay for the education!
- Bonus reason, as if you needed one: We've also put together two terrific pre-conference programs, the CMO Summit and LMANext, covering design thinking, law firm economics, and more.
See you in just over a week at the Marine's Memorial Hotel in San Francisco - Oct 21 & 22. Register here today!