The LMA P3 Conference is a two day program of discussionary and interactive learning sessions that focus on the three P's of legal marketing: project management, process improvement, and pricing.
The recorded programs from LMA's P3 Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to view individual recordings.
Note: As a bonus, you will receive Service Provider Sessions when you purchase the bundle along with the closing session- "Client & Firm Communication – It’s Tricky, Tricky, Tricky"
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
- Demystifying Legal Finance: A Practical Guide to How Funding Works for Law Firms and Clients
- Digital Strategy in Law: Setting the Foundation
- Putting Your Market Data to Work
- Using AI to Automatically Profile Prior Work to Support Pricing, Staffing and Business Development
Business of Law
- Collaborating to Get to Practical Innovation: A Client/Law Firm Case Study
- Early Diagnosis: Leveraging Prescriptive Analytics and LPM as an Rx to Curb Revenue Leakage
- False Profits: The Art and Science of Measuring and Motivating Performance
- Fostering Service Delivery Innovation: Foundations of Effective Change Management in a Law Firm
- Show Me the Value: Pricing Innovative Legal Solutions
- The Annual Law Department Operations Survey: Decoding a Decade of Data to Map the LDO Journey
- The Science of Innovation Adoption: Legal Industry Examples
- Updates on the SALI Alliance and the SALI Legal Matter Standard
- Using Talent Analytics to Build Better Teams and Overcome the Barriers to Change and Innovation
- Value Pricing: How Can We Do It Successfully, and When Does It Go 'Too Far' ?
- Deploying and Supporting a Global Matter Management System: How-Tos and Lessons Learned
- Innovationville: How Law Firm Innovation Chiefs are Making an Impact
- Partnering with a Client’s Net-New Legal Operations Team (CLOC)
- Using Legal Project Management to Improve Client Relationships
Please note: The following sessions were not recorded:
- A Bold New Vision
- Intapp Pricing: The Newest Addition to the Intapp Industry Cloud for Professional Services
- Harnessing OCGs: Using Process Improvement to Create a Holistic Risk Management Approach
- Matter Pricing, Budgeting and LPM: Different Approaches for Different Audiences
- The Right Service at the Right Price (Salary): Understanding How Law Firm Pricing Departments are Structured and Compensated (TVPI)
- What the Heck Is the Fee Agreement?