The LMA P3 Conference is a two day program of discussionary and interactive learning sessions that focus on the three P's of legal marketing: project management, process improvement, and pricing.
The recorded programs from LMA's P3 Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to view individual recordings.
Note: As a bonus, you will receive Service Provider Sessions when you purchase the bundle along with the final Debate - "Who's Fault Is It?"
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
Business of Law
- Developing Operational Metrics: Moving Away From Counting Hours and Rates
- Value This: The Client Perspective
- C-Suite Panel: Proven Profitability Practices That Work
- How Fear Drives Poor Pricing and What You Can Do About It
- Pricing Transactional Matters and Task Codes
- LPM & Staffing: A New Component of Matter Planning
- Scoping Work and Handling Changes: The Key to Reduced Write-Offs/Downs
- How Clients Grade You
- Telling Your Value Story (From the Client Perspective)
- Predictably Irrational: A Practical Look at Pricing Psychology (Why We Leave Money on the Table)
- Measuring Economic Value Delivered Through Legal Services
- Building the Foundation: A Q&A Panel on PM and PI Programs
Marketing Management and Leadership
- How LPM Directors Can Increase Their Impact With Just-in-Time Tools and Templates
- Leveling the Playing Field: Take the Guesswork out of Law Firm Data Requests
- Driving Adoption and Demonstrating ROI for Legal Project Management Initiatives