Is your firm's go-to-market strategy based on the realities of today's legal environment? Or is it ready for a reboot?
Join LMA for a webinar this Thursday, Feb. 15, at noon CT that will explain the 2018 Next Big Thing (NBT) initiative: law firm strategy reboot. This year's NBT will outline the core business drivers and competitive forces impacting the marketplace.
The webinar this Thursday will offer a framework to diagnose the relevance of your firm's current strategy and help you redesign your market approach to build sustainable competitive advantage. Your hosts will be NBT and LMA Hall of Fame Co-Chairs Wendy Bernero, Head of Client Development at Baker McKenzie and Mark Beese, President of Leadership for Lawyers.
- Discuss how the legal market is changing and the nature of market disruption
- Examine how clients are changing how they select, manage and measure outside counsel
- Explore strategy options for law firms
- Discuss how to choose the right strategy for your firm
- Identify Implications for marketing, business development and client service tactics