It’s not new news that technology is crucial to successful marketing. However, marketing technology’s role is fundamentally changing. No longer the purview of a few geeks fiddling with code, today’s marketing technology — and the issues it surfaces — is one of the most important drivers of strategy and creativity.
This full-day program tackles the most important technology problems legal marketers must address — from SEO best practices to future proofing data.
- Using Data, Networks and Innovation to Earn Trust and Build Sustainable Legal Practices
- Future Proofing Your Data
- Effectively Dealing with all the Requests that Come Your Way
- Stop, Innovate and Listen
- Interactive Workshop: Why isn’t my !@#$% not on Google?
- Using Marketing Technology to Affect the Bottom Line - Ted Talks
Member Price: $199
Prospective Member Price: $299
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.