This pre-conference program focuses on the specific tools needed to be a successful business development and marketing leader in a small to mid-sized law firm, when resources — time people and money — are limited and often stretched to capacity. The sessions will leverage the knowledge and experience of in-house marketers and consultants who have built innovative programs that can be executed in this environment.
Programs will cover a range of business development and marketing topics and will include a variety of case studies so that you can leave with a clear action plan to help you maximize existing resources, and tap into new resources to exceed expectations.
- Creating a Successful Business Development Culture — A 90-Day Leadership Roadmap
- Rebranding Your Firm? The Importance of Discovering Your WHY
- Why Communication Mastery Should be Your “One Thing”
- The Psychology of Rainmaking: Using What We Know from Psych 101 to Drive Lawyers Efforts Forward
- No Budget, No Problem! How to Create a Compelling Content Marketing Strategy With Limited Resources
- Strategies for Being Engaged in Pricing
Member Price: $199
Prospective Member Price: $299
This session includes video, audio and synced presentations for an enhanced virtual learning experience.