The LMA P3 Conference is a two day program of discussionary and interactive learning sessions that focus on the three P's of legal marketing: project management, process improvement, and pricing.
The recorded programs from LMA's P3 Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to view individual recordings.
As a bonus, you will receive Service Provider Sessions when you purchase the bundle.
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
- Analyzing Pricing Benchmarks - Strategies and Common Pitfalls
- Building a Sustainable P3 Infrastructure - Getting Started and Maintaining Momentum
- Case Study: Successful Partner Adoption of Planning & Monitoring
- Consolidation RFPs: The Changing Rules of the Game
- Evolving Your Firm’s Profit Model: Establishing a Partner Cost Model
- Litigation Finance: A Powerful Driver for Client Value and Law Firm Profitability
- Real Success in Pricing and Delivery….is All About Value as Clients Define it
- The Business Case for Marketing Operations
- The Challenge to Keep Moving - Pricing in Today's Legal Market
- The First 100 Days: Your Pricing and LPM Journey
- The 'Intrapreneur' Dilemma: Tools Beyond the 3 Ps
- Why Do Litigation Budgets Fail?
Business of Law
- Creating Value Through Client-focused Pricing
- DNA of the Successful Modern Law Firm: Bringing Silos Together for Client Advantage
- Leveraging Data to Optimize the Value of Legal Services
- Maximizing Efficiencies With Technology-backed Workflows
- Moving Toward a Matter Profiling Standard
- Practice Group Management and Legal Project Management in the AmLaw 200
- A New Approach to Aligning the Objectives of Outside Counsel, In-House Legal and Corporate Business
- Data Science and the Art of Storytelling: Leveraging Small Data and Thick Data to Measure Value
- Debate: What is a “Value-Based Relationship?”
- First Walk a Mile in my Shoes: Bridging the Gap Between Law Firm and Legal Operations Professionals
- Hack to the Future: Define It, Deliver It (Part 1)
- Hack to the Future: Define It, Deliver It (Part 2) – Solution Showcase Showdown
- Law Firm Data and How It Can Be a Value-Add to Your Clients
- Living in an OCG World
- Metrics & Analytics for Improved Productivity and Value
- TED- Style Talks - Machine Learning, Time Entries & Artificial Intelligence
- The Importance of Alignment: People, Process, and Technology
- The Whole is Greater Than the Sum of Its Parts: Client and Firms Teaming Together for Success
- Using Tech Innovation to Improve Client Profitability, Service Delivery and Satisfaction
- Branding Your Brand: The Art of Selling LPM to Your Internal and External Clients
- Engaging Attorneys in LPM