Be sure to check out our 2017 Legal Marketing Association and Bloomberg Law® joint survey!
This year’s survey takes a deeper dive into the practical ways these increases are playing out within marketing and business development departments in law firms of all sizes and across geographies.
In this report, you will find data that:
- Examines how marketing/business development priorities align to firm priorities
- Describes how marketing/business development are structured and their involvement in firm strategy
- Analyzes the different ways marketing/business development departments are allocating their human and capital resources across channels and tactics
- Details how law firms approach differentiation and business intelligence
- Explores practice area and geographic expansion trends across firms
Together, this data provides an opportunity for marketing/business development professionals to benchmark their own firm’s activities and allocation of resources against those of peers from across the country.