The LMA Annual Conference is an intensive three day program of plenary education and specific hands-on learning sessions that are designed to be immediately actionable back at the office.
The recorded programs from LMA's Annual Conference are geared for marketers of all levels, and map to the domains, skills and competencies outlined in the Body of Knowledge (BoK). Among the presentations are case studies that show real life problems and solutions as well as practical presentations that address the predominant issues, challenges and opportunities that legal marketers face on a daily basis.
Purchase the entire bundle or click on the session titles below to purchase individual recordings.
Member Price: $299
Prospective Member Price: $499
Sessions fit into one of six domains within the BoK:
- Are We There Yet? Revealing the Latest Trends in Legal Marketing and Business Development
- Elevating the Value of Your Marketing and Business Development Resources
- Letting the Lawyers Drive the Business Development Bus: Strategies for Getting (and Keeping) Lawyers Actively Engaged in Business Development Activities
- Valued and Valuable: Real-World Skills, Strategies and Systems to Help You Earn Your Seat at the Table
- Using Games to Teach Business Development Skills
- Lateral Partner Due Diligence and Integration: Improving Picks and Processes for Better Lateral Partner Returns
- Taking the Pain Out of Proposals: Preparation, Processes and Proven Strategies
- When the Rubber Meets the Road: From Zero to 60 — Practice Group Business Plans Powered Up by Public Relations
Business of Law
- Pricing and Profitability Concepts
- Alternative Fee Arrangements in the “New Normal”: What Works?
- The Macro and the Micro: Growing and Enhancing the Revenue Portfolio
- Transforming the Sales Process Through Talent Analytics
- If You Don’t Know Where You’re Going Any Path Will Take You There! Why Law Firms Need Strategic Plans
- Big Law Wants to Crush You Like a Bug: Learn How to Turn the Tables
- Live Client Feedback Interview: Deconstructing and Best Practices
- Big Ideas from Not-so-big Law Firms Redux: Case Studies from Mid-sized Firms
- Who Are You Really? Getting to the Heart of Your Law Firm's Brand
- Using Content to Boost Your Firm’s Brand
- Not If, But When Crisis Strikes: Preparing Your Law Firm for the Worst
- TED Talks
- Video Isn’t Just for Hollywood
- Think Like a Blogger: Coaching Lawyers on Writing for Social Media
- The Black Gold of Public Relations: Tactics that Strike the Well of Business Development and Revenue
- 20X20: Your Honor Awards Meets PechaKucha
- Quantifying and Driving the ROI in Legal Directories and Awards Submissions
- Maximizing Directory and Awards Efforts: How to Create Better Submissions, Leverage Rankings and Repurpose Matters
Marketing Management and Leadership
- ROI: Measuring So You Can Better Manage
- Translating Change into “Lawyer Speak”: A Framework for Managing Change in a Law Firm
- The Marketing Scorecard: Key Factors for Measuring ROI
- Building the Law Firm of the Future with Marketing at the Helm
- Engaging Your Rising Stars
- Managing the Business of Marketing
- How Marketing Professionals Can Make a Difference
- On Being a Great Boss: Taking Your Marketing and Business Development Team to the Next Level
- Email Message Reputation Impact on Your Engagement Metrics
- Turning Big Data into Big Opportunity: Expanding Your Business Development Reach
- Experience Management: The Ultimate Intersection of Law, Marketing and Technology
- Working with Clients 2.0: Programming on a Global Scale
- CRM: The Next Generation; Are You Ready?
Pre-conference bundles are not included in the 2016 Annual Conference Bundle. If you are interest in purchasing a pre-conference bundle or an individual course from a pre-conference, click on the title below to learn more.